Tuesday 29 July 2014

Waiting for my Puppy


I have always loved dogs and desperately wanted one of my own.  
As my tenth birthday present, I got the promise of a puppy!


 We went to see the puppy on Sunday for the first time.  She was so small and sweet with a waggy tail and tiny ears and chocolate brown eyes.
  

She’s a short legged Jack Russell Terrier with white and brown with a little bit of black on her muzzle.
I got to hold her and watch her eat.   She’s two weeks old and she slept most of the time we were there.  I can’t wait till I can bring her home, but I must first get ready for her!

Goodbye friends, I hope you enjoyed my first post!

Love, Beth

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Beth! Your blog is so sweet! Lots of love from Kaelah, Bethany and Alanna <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppy is definitely a cutie! She looks so sweet to hold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dearest little sister, Beth... I am so excited for you - I know Chloe is going to be a wonderful and very sweet addition to our family and that she and Izzie are going to become the best of puppy pals :) And lovely to have you join the blogging world - I have a feeling you're going to make a wonderful blogger and I look forward to seeing more from you! I love you so much...

    Your big sister and fellow blogger,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely that you've started a blog Beth sweetheart! It's so pretty and I enjoyed your sweet post very much. Looking forward to more! And what a joy that little darling puppy will be to you!! Enjoy :-) Lots of love, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW!! so cute, I hope you enjoy your puppy.
    Love Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S I nominated you for the Beautiful Blog Award, you don't have to do it if you don't want to!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Beth! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! So glad you got such a nice present! Can't wait to see you all again. Meg*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!